Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Things about today that are totally awesome. And by awesome, I mean crappy.

  1. Woke up with zits by my nose and mouth. Sometime between my shower and 11:00 a.m., another one sprang up on my forehead. This is a violation of the ceasefire established between me and my body. We are now in all-out war. (I think my body is mad at me for putting it on a diet.)
  2. Working as fast as I can to finish a big, fat rush job for a very good client of mine. It's not happening fast enough and I'm already sick of both the project and the stress.
  3. It's so windy by my house right now I keep expecting small houses to blow by my office window. The noise is making my dogs bark. It's really annoying
  4. The batteries in my wireless keyboard went dead. I have shloads of AA batteries and D batteries on hand, but not a single AAA, which is what goes in my keyboard.
  5. Went to Target to buy AAA batteries so I could continue working on my rush job (see item #2). I was barely able to force my car door open and then got my hair and clothing whipped around while walking the thirty feet to the door (see item #3). Once my purchase had been made and I pulled into my driveway, I glanced in my rearview mirror and realized the zit by my mouth had reached epic white-head proportions, and I had walked all through Target with it.
  6. Somehow I have to put on a happy face and go visiting teaching tonight when all I really want to do is go back to bed and pull the covers over my head.
How's your day going?

4 comments:

April said...

But at least you weren't berated on Facebook. Yet. It could be arranged.

Devon said...

Ugh. I'm sorry you had such a lame day. You're so good to go VT, though...I just never get it done.

City JL said...

TOWR,

This is JL from Celibate in the city. I want to get in touch with you but I don't see an email.

email me if you get a chance: cityjl@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

Hi my names Alisha is it. All your post are really amazing. I was wondering if maybe you can read and follow my blog.

-Alisha
http://hiimalisha.blogspot.com/
:) I hope u read it!