Friday, January 22, 2010

EwHarmony: part deux

I just logged in to eHarmony to take out the trash so my mom wouldn't misguidedly try to match me with some jock whose favorite things were keggers, tailgate parties, and boobs. Ugh, there are so many losers scumming up the dating pool, I'm starting to lose my faith in mankind. I have nothing against people who love to camp and play sports; I don't like those things, but that doesn't make them bad people. I do, however, have a problem with somebody who wants me to know that he's "kick-ass." Just in general, he's kick-ass. Well, yeah, I am too, but I'm not going to write that on my online dating profile. I also came across a guy who just put down D as his name. My first thought when reading his profile was, "D... Is that short for D-bag?"

By far the most disturbing "match" proposed by eHarmony was some guy in Provo. He said he was 40, but according to his picture he was at least 60. At least. According to him, his pastimes were reading, television, and sex. Here's a newsflash, grandpa: it doesn't count as sex if it's with yourself.

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

hahaha ew

April said...

Vomit!

Bethany said...

awesome. I've never had the pleasure of visiting e-harmony. I had a friend that joined for a time but ditched it with-in months for the reasons you mentioned.
Is sex really considered a favorite past time? I'm pretty sure that could get you into trouble. Like Tiger Woods trouble.